Jan's Working with Presentations
- Learn about presentation design issues.
- Create a new presentation using a template.
- Apply a theme to all slides and to selected slides.
- Switch templates.
- Edit a Slide Master.
- Save a presentation as a template.
- Format text.
- Format placeholder.
- Use Format Painter on placeholder.
- Apply slide transitions.
- Apply an animation.
- Modify an animation.
- Apply animation to Slide Master.
- Configure presentation to run automatically.
- Create a sequence of animations
- PowerPoint 2010: Use Animation Painter
A presentation that is just plain
words can be useful. But a presentation with color and motion is better! In this
project you will learn how to add some pizzazz with fonts, colors and styles,
transitions and animations.
First let's look at some tips about good design.